Sunday 1 November 2009

PORT GORDON or PORTGORDON

If you read the  November 'Blog' on the main website you will know that I intended to place pictures on this 'Blog' to let you see the apparent difference in the way the village name was portrayed on the railway station signs, have a look and see what you think - is it an optical illusion? - I don't think it is anyway it isn't intended to start a controversy, it's just that I find it an interesting subject
click on the picture to enlarge


Once again you may ask "What's this got to do with the harbour" the answer is Nothing, though I could suggest if you had been standing on the station platform you would have had a nice view of the harbour - so that's near enough of a connection for me

Many thanks to Maggie Reid for letting me use these pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publication to avoid spam (junk mail)