Thursday 7 January 2010

What about 2010



This picture of the entrance to the harbour basin was taken at high tide. I should have taken a shot from the same position at low tide so that you could see the difference, although if you are a local you will know that most of the time either side of high tides the harbour is dry and boat movements are therefore not possible.

The Group wants to change that situation  and hope, in line with the business plan, to apply for funding in the near future to commence dredging


I'll give more detail when I can. In the meantime rest assured that progress is being made. I see first hand the efforts being made by individuals on behalf of the group and it reminds me why I'm part of it. I also know that the only time success comes before work is in the dictionary

click the pictures to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publication to avoid spam (junk mail)