Monday 28 December 2009

Visitor Numbers - Can we make it 14,000?

VISITORS TO THE MAIN WEBSITE
As the year end approaches I'm hoping our visitor numbers will reach 14,000. Current total is 13,862 not including today. It's going to be touch and go

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
A high level of interest in the Regeneration Scheme is important to the Group and potential funders. It also helps with our sponsorship since our Sponsors name is clearly shown on the home page. Every visitor will see this and of course advertising pays - Just ask Coca Cola

WHAT AM I DOING
I'm working on the January 'Blog' in the hope of publishing it a few days early - Visitor numbers always increase at the beginning of the month when the 'Blog' is first placed on the site so that's my incentive

TOMORROW
I'll publish the figures on this 'Blog' each day until New Years Day - so you can see if we are going to reach the target - As I said in the opening paragraph it really will be touch and go

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publication to avoid spam (junk mail)