Saturday 20 June 2009

Visitors

Click the picture to enlarge

In yesterdays 'Blog' I referred to visitors from various parts of the world and it got me thinking. What is the interest in a small former fishing village on the north east coast of Scotland to an international audience? I'm aware some of the visitors are former residents, so I can understand their interest but the others, I just don't know. What I do know is I have to give as much information as I can to ensure repeat visits from you all and that's quite a challenge though I do enjoy doing it.

More about Gala Day (Sunday 26th July 12 noon - 5.oopm) the pace is picking up, the tents have been inspected/repaired and prepared. Everything is coming together nicely - just need to make sure the weather is good and it will be a great day for all concerned. Got another meeting a week on Monday so should have more information following that unless of course something of note filters through in which case it will be relayed via these pages and/or the main website - please keep looking.

Just had confirmation that 'Flicks Chicks' are taking part in this years raft race. As usual their raft is taking shape at a secret location. so getting a sneak preview is out of the question. In fact it would be easier to get into the Kremlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated before publication to avoid spam (junk mail)